Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Pool

We have spent a lot of time at our friend Steve's pool this summer. The kids are loving it! Each of them are learning to become strong swimmers. John Michael is, believe it or not, starting to swim without any kind of floaty! It's amazing what he can do! He's been jumping off of the diving board. I think he feels a great amount of freedom in the water and absolutely loves it!

On Sunday afternoon we had some of my family over for lunch then we headed to the pool for a couple hours. It was a lot of fun. My dad even got in and played around with the kids and the guys. I didn't know that my dad could swim! He said he hadn't been swimming for 20-30 years. I had to take photos for the rest of my family to see. :) It was great to watch my dad have so much fun and the kids loved having their grandpa in the water with them!


(You will have to click on the photo in order to see the photos well)

No comments: