Monday, January 5, 2009

Vacation ... entry #2

The second week of vacation was spent at Disney World and then a couple days with Clint's cousin Wayne and his family.

Disney was a fun day for the kids! Bekah had been counting the days! :)



Wayne is a musician and has a "recording studio" in their den. He had promised the kids that when we go to their house he would help them record a song. This helped them to appreciate what their music heros do to make a cd! It's not an easy task!

Wayne and Michelle live on a canal and have a boat that they let us use while they were at work for a few hours. Clint took the kids out for alittle bit.

Karaoke! What a crazy time! I decided to step out of my quiet, introvert box and give it a shot. It was a fun time. Not something that I would do on a regular basis, but it was a fun thing to do.
Notice that I'm not singing much in these pictures? That's because I didn't know this song well and spent most of the time trying to figure it out and laughing at Michelle who loves karaoke and really gets into the songs. She's full of energy and a riot!

No comments: